Just like us, many of you and your pups have probably been confined to your home for days or weeks now and are patiently waiting to see life return back to normal. We stand by you and thank you for doing your part to make the world a slightly better place these days.
Given your support, we want to answer any questions you have and provide you with a full update on where we stand as a company and our Kickstarter production.
In this email, we'll answer:
- Is the Kickstarter production on time?
- When will I receive my Kickstarter reward?
- What should I do if I receive a partial shipment?
- How can I access my Backerkit survey?
Over the last two weeks, we've worked hard to manage the change and uncertainty with our suppliers and partners brought on by the Coronavirus in a way that prioritized people and keeps them safe, sane and healthy.
We initially projected to start delivering Kickstarter rewards by the end of this month (April). The good news is we still think we'll be able to get some rewards out the door. The bad news is we anticipate it'll be no more than 30% of what we initially planned.
Let me explain what's going on in more detail.
Prior to the Coronavirus pandemic, we placed an initial order for the following 3 styles of collars and leashes: Nouveau Rouge, Pupper Mint & Dreams of Azul.
While our suppliers have been off the grid to ensure the health of their workers, they have prioritized finishing this initial order. We expect to receive this order in the coming week.
All other styles and the production of the harness are on hold until our suppliers return back to full capacity. We don't know exactly when that is but expect to have more information by the time we start shipping the first collar and leashes.
- Nouveau Rouge, Pupper Mint & Dreams of Azul collar & leashes are expected to ship April 15th
- All other rewards are TBD (we'll send out another update in about 2 weeks)
- We'll ship partial orders. Please don't be concerned if you don't find all rewards in your shipment
- Please complete your backerkit survey here if you haven't done so already:
Thank you for your patience, support, and enthusiasm for Modleash. Let us know if you have any questions, concerns or general feedback in the comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join our Facebook community to engage with other backers here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/modleash/
Founder of Modleash